PMS Test Preparation
- Registration Is Opened As Per Empty Vacanies In PPSC
- Limited Seats
Bachelor Degree Equivalent With 2nd or 3rd Division Or 70% or 60% Marks Applicants Must Hold Punjab
Complete list of Institutes in Pakistan offering Pms Test Preparation program is available here.
PMS Exams stands for the Provincial Management Service and it grants the services by the government.
• According to the SGAD government of the Punjab orders, the services are existing on 17 January 2014.
• PMS Exams Purpose of the establishment of these services is to control and improve structure of directorate in the provinces and the provincial administration in Punjab and other provincial controls by Pakistan administrative services.
• There are some important list of PMS officer, which are Deputy Secretary, Additional Secretary, DCO, DG, Commissioner and other equivalent posts.
• PMS officers are considered important in top level directorate of the province and they can perform different duties including tehsil, district, division and other important post in the Punjab province.
• PPSC managed their PMS competitive exams to ensure that the talented and capable candidates are posted in different posts in Punjab.
• According to Punjab Service Rules, they can appoint their PMS officers in the pay scale BS-17 and they can get promotion of their future scales like BS-18, BS-19 and BS-20.
PSC or PMS Difference
• PMS is the full form of Provincial Management Service and the PSC, which stands for Provincial Civil Services. Both these services are same as PCS, which has been amalgamated to PMS service.
• PSC has two levels like PCS (Executive) and Provincial Secretariat Service (PSS) and these two group level were integrated under notice of the Provincial Management Service to include all PCS or PSS officers posts.