Masters in Commerce MCom
Complete list of Universities in Pakistan offering Masters In Commerce Mcom program is available here.
Master in Commerce is the postgraduate degree programs containing the subjects of commerce, management and economics and it covers the competencies in finance, accounting, information system and e-commerce. This program is designed for the people in middle to senior management and they are looking for the knowledge in their selected career.
Masters in Commerce is encouraging the students in order to develop their advanced skills and knowledge, which are needed for high level position in commerce, industry and also the government sector. Apart from science and humanities, commerce is considered as the third fundamental academic streams and when the students complete their commerce course, the students can join the private or public sector organizations like economics, accountancy or work as the management executive, accounts executives, junior accountant and they can also pursue their career in banking or auditing.
The major subjects are:
• Business Management
• Managerial Accounting
• Quantitative Techniques in Business
• Managerial Economics
• Human Resource Management
• Insurance Management
• Research Methods in Business
• Specialized Financial Institutions
• Marketing Research
• Business Finance
• Advanced Cost and Management Accounting
• Office Automation Tools
• Management Information System
• International Business
• Principles of Marketing
• Retailing Management
• Islamic Principles of Business & Finance
• Organizational Behavior and Culture
• Accounting Information System
• Data Base Management
• Operations and Production Management
• Corporate Law
• Advanced Accounting Problems
• Banking Management
• International Finance
• International Marketing
• Marketing Management
• Advertising Management
• Consumer Behavior
• System Design and Analysis
• Computer Operating System
• Project Management
• Advanced Auditing +
• Hotel & Tourism Management
• Strategic Management
• Labour Laws and Industrial Relations
• Cost Accounting for Selected Industries
• Special Project in Accounting
• Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
• Taxation Policy of Pakistan
Masters In Commerce Mcom Admission 2022
• The candidates must have passed the 14 years of education
• The candidates must have obtained the graduate degree from HEC recognized university with background in social science, which will be plus point but it is not necessary for admission.
• The candidates, who age is over 26 years, they will not be entitled for admission but on the permission granted by the Vice Chancellor for special reasons on the recommendation of the chairman.
• The foreign students will send their application forms through the Ministry of Education, Government of Pakistan.
• The admissions will be granted on merit subject to regional quota.