MS in Psychology
Complete list of Universities in Pakistan offering Ms In Psychology program is available here.
Applied Psychology master degree program is relating to Psychological principles and theories to settle the issues. The students can do their master degree course in different programs including health, education, business, product design, law, economics and ergonomics. The students can also find the areas of clinical psychology, industrial and organizational psychology, occupational health psychology, forensic psychology, human factors and engineering psychology and some other areas like sports psychology, school Psychology and community psychology. The study of this subject can help in providing the knowledge and also helps in grooming the personality of the students in their professional career.
It can allow the students to create the programs of study to meet their particular needs and it helps in gaining the access to awareness and expertise, which can support them to meet their needs and for the community.
When the students attain the MSc in Applied Psychology, they can select different job opportunities as it opens various career options and get the countless career opportunities. You can find the huge range of degree options and the specialty areas, which are seemed overwhelming and they spend time to do the research for different career paths.
• Social Workers
• Human Factors Psychologists
• Forensic Psychologists
• Clinical Psychologists
• Industrial Organizational Psychologists
The major subjects are:
Forensic, counseling, business
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Theoretical and practical issued in Applied Psychology like Health
The application of the applied psychology is normally considered as the psychological principles and theories to read world including clinical, industrial and organizational settings.
Ms In Psychology Eligibility Criteria
The candidates, who want to get admission in MSc Applied Psychology, they meet the requirements:
• Candidates should have passed 14 years of education
• Candidates should pass graduate degree from any HEC recognized university and background in social science will be plus point but it is not necessary.
• Candidates, who have age more than 26 years, not entitled for grant of admission but vice chancellor can grant the age relaxation for special reasons on recommendation of the chairman.
• Foreign students can send their application forms through Ministry of Education, Government of Pakistan.
• The admissions will be granted to the students on merit subject to regional quota.