GMAT Entry Test Preparation
- Registration can be done throughout the year
- Students can be applied 5 times in a year
Bachelor Degree equivalent with 2nd division or 70% Marks 3rd division in bachelor degree but achie
Complete list of Institutes in Pakistan offering Gmat Entry Test Preparation program is available here.
GMAT Mock Exams
If a student wants to become the MBA student, he has to make long run to cover the hurdles of GMAT to take admission in the business school.
GMAT is abbreviated by Graduate Management Admission Test and it is consistent test for business school and to do specialization in the master degree programs. The exam is conducted to assess the skills off the student of the business school like the Executive reasoning skills. The exam is conducted to grant admission in MBA program.
GMAT Exams Conducted by:
GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) conducts the GMAT, which is the non-profit making body and it develops the GMAT to determine the skills, which are required and how these skills can be measured according to the standard. There are some other firms, which can also prepare the test questions and they can conduct the rest and report the test scores of all students in the business schools.
What is GMAT Test?
If you want to get admission in the graduate school for business, you have to appear in the computer adaptive test, which has the duration of three or three and half hour and it is the computer based test.
GMAT scoring grid is considered to be most important for selection criteria for admission committees. The admitting authorities want to sure that you have the skills to set the environment in the classrooms. GMAT is well standardized way to find and make it different from others.
The GMAT section is divided into 4 sections and they focus on the different features and varieties of questions and they test to analyze the ability of the students, whether he/she can solve the complex information.
GMAT Exams Purpose:
Graduate Management Admission is the well standardized and computer based test, which can help the students to take admission in the business school. This test helps to examine the writing, reasoning, quantitative and verbal skills and also analyze the success score in the business school class room.
GMAT is the important part of gaining admission and the higher authority in the school analyzes the scoring marks of the student and also point out the comparative students. The scoring details in the GMAT helps in the accessing of the qualification of the students.
Gmat Entry Test Preparation Fee Structure
GMAT Test Fee in Pakistan
• The GMAT fee in USA or India is US $250 or INR 17,000 Indian rupees.
• The candidates can find the GMAT Exams Re-Scheduling fee is US $50 or INR 3,400/-
• GMAT Exams cancellation fee is US $80 or INR 5,450/-
The candidates can pay their fee in two modes including offline mode or online mode.
Offline mode: the students can deposit their fee in three different modes including cashier cheque, money orders and personal cheques. These payment modes are also payable to Pearson VUE-GMAT in US dollars:
• This amount can be drawn on US bank.
• The details of the applicable taxes are also included in the payment.
• The date of currency should be listed
• The candidates will have to pay the fee 10 days before the exams.
• If any problem is occurred during the payments, the students should considered to be terminated and the enrollment will be made to the next schedule.
Online Mode: The students can deposit the fee online for GMAT in the following mode:
• Credit cards and debit cards
• Visa card
• Master card
• American Express
If you face any problem while making the payment through the credit or debit card, then the registration will be automatically cancelled and the candidates must have another schedule to make the valid payment.
GMAT Retaking Fees:
• The students log into the GMAT account to reschedule their GMAT exams
• The candidates have to pay US $50, if they reschedule their test before 7 days from GMAT exams date.
• If the students fail to reschedule their GMAT test before 7 days, then they will have to pay full GMAT registration fee of US $250.
Gmat Entry Test Preparation Eligibility Criteria
GMAT Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria
The students should check all information regarding eligibility criteria for entrance exams before filling the application form:
GMAT Exams Age Limit:
For the GMAT entrance test, there is no maximum age limit but the minimum age limit is 18 years.
GMAT Educational Qualification
The students must have passed the bachelor degree from any HEC recognized university so that they can qualify for the GMAT exams.
GMAT Maximum Attempts:
The students are allowed to appear in the GMAT test for 5 times during a year.
GMAT Retake Strategy:
The students can do the retaking GMAT test once every 16 calendar days.
If an applicant gets 800 marks, he/she must wait for 5 years to appear in this exam again.
Gmat Entry Test Preparation Admission 2021
GMAT Exams Online Registration
The GMAT registration can be done for the whole year and the interested candidates register themselves with respective websites. If the student is not satisfy with his result, he/she will apply for re-checking within 15 days after the announcement of their result.
GMAT registration requirements for the students and they need to know before the registration process.
• The students can fill their registration forms through online.
• The candidates can do the registration process throughout the year.
• The time preference can be applied for the students for this test.
• When the registration is carried out, the students can make their schedules as per dates of the exams, which are available on the options.
• The candidates can appear for 5 times during one year.
• For admission in various institutes, the students take print of the registration forms.
GMAT Test Dates 2020
When the students make the web account, they make a plan for scheduling GMAT dates and with this account, they can reschedule and cancel the venue or exams.
Find GMAT Test Center
When the students get registered in 2019, they can have the option to select one center from list of three centers of the exams. When the center is selected, the exams dates and exams center location will be displayed on-screen automatically. The students can prefer to click availability dates and show slot of session.
GMAT Confirmations Details:
The students will check their GMAT details, which they provided at the time of registration. This step helps to ease in identifying the mistakes or errors.
GMAT Exams Dates Availability
• For the GMAT exams, there is no specific date and this exam is conducted throughout the year.
• The students can appear in the test according to their convenience and it is advised for the students to get admission in management programs and you should see the deadline before your enrolment in this test.
• The scheduled date for MBA program may vary from university to university.