The University of Lahore (UOL) Merit Calculator 2022
Merit Calculator for The University of Lahore, Lahore University (UOL) Formula
Admission Criteria & Guidelines
- The applicant either male or female, must fulfills the eligibility requirements and conditions mentioned in the prospectus, which are prescribed by the University, can apply for admission.
- The selection of the candidates will be carried out on the merit basis by determining the basis of marks obtained in the previous exams, entry test and other criteria as determine by University of Lahore.
- The candidates must have obtained minimum 60% marks in FSc (Pre-Medical). The applicants, who have marks less than 60% will not be eligible for grant of admission.
- The candidates obtain prescribed form from prospectus available from admission office on payment of Rs.1500/- during office hour and they will submit admission application. The candidates can also download the admission forms online from official website of University of Lahore and they will submit the admission forms through courier. The candidates will also send the bank draft of Rs.1700/- in favor of ‘the University of Lahore’. The foreign students will send the bank draft of US $25/-.
- The applicants, who are waiting for final exams result and they appeared in supplementary exams, they are eligible to send their application forms. Such candidates will not avail the qualification weightage and they will be evaluated on the basis of their test score.
- The candidates, who got the O-level, A-level qualification or equivalent, they are asked to submit their IBCC equivalent certificate so that their eligibility can be determined. If the candidates are failed to provide the same, he / she will not granted the qualification weightage.
If the candidates can get admission in MPhil program, the candidates will have to qualify for UoL entrance test, interview or both. The successful candidates will have to pass their NTS test after admission according to the HEC policy. If they fail to qualify in the NTS test, the degree and transcript will not be issued to them. The GRE (subjective) test is mandatory for grant of admission in PhD programs.
Merit Calculator 2022
UET LAHORE MERIT CALCULATOR MEDICAL COLLEGES MERIT CALCULATOR NUST MERIT CALCULATOR COMSATS MERIT CALCULATOR UET PESHAWAR MERIT CALCULATOR IST ISLAMABAD MERIT CALCULATOR PIEAS MERIT CALCULATOR GIKI MERIT CALCULATOR NDU MERIT CALCULATOR FAST NU MERIT CALCULATOR QUAID E AZAM MERIT CALCULATOR ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY MERIT CALCULATOR UNIVERSITY OF SINDH MERIT CALCULATOR PUNJAB UNIVERSITY MERIT CALCULATOR BAHRIA UNIVERSITY MERIT CALCULATOR UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL PUNJAB MERIT CALCULATOR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES LAHORE MERIT CALCULATOR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES MERIT CALCULATOR LAHORE UNIVERSITY OF MANAGEMENT AND SCIENCES MERIT CALCULATOR UNIVERSITY OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY MERIT CALCULATOR THE UNIVERSITY OF LAHORE MERIT CALCULATOR AIR UNIVERSITY MERIT CALCULATOR NUTECH MERIT CALCULATOR UOG MERIT CALCULATOR UAF MERIT CALCULATOR BZU MERIT CALCULATOR IQRA UNIVERSITY MERIT CALCULATOR