News | BISE Lahore | FBISE | AIOU | BISE Multan | BISE Rawalpindi | BISE Faisalabad | BISE Gujranwala | BISE Sargodha | BISE Sahiwal | BISE DG Khan | BISE Bahawalpur | Entry Test Result | Exam | B.com | B.Ed | M.Ed | DAE Result | Election 2018 | Date Sheets 2023 | Admissions 2023 | Merit List 2023 | Admission Applications | Prize Bond Result | Schools in Pakistan | Ranking | Merit Calculator | Institutions in Pakistan | Translate Free | Urdu Keyboard Editor
Trending: Federal Board 11th Class Result 2023 | 12th Result 2023 Lahore Board | 12th Result 2023 Rawalpindi Board | 12th Result 2023 Faisalabad Board | 12th Result 2023 Multan Board | 12th Result 2023 Gujranwala Board | 12th Result 2023 Sargodha Board | 12th Result 2023 Sahiwal Board | 12th Result 2023 DG Khan Board | 12th Result 2023 Bahawalpur Board | Colleges in Pakistan | Admissions in Pakistan | School & College Ranking | Merit Calculator 2023
FDE Grade 1 to 9 Promotion Policy
Federal Directorate of Education has made the announcement of the Uniform promotion policy for class 1 to 9 for the coming annual exams 2022 for the schools and colleges, which are located in Islamabad. Now from the next academic year, the students will be promoted to the next classes according to the FDE new promotion policy for all grades. It is announced that the students will be promoted to the next classes irrespective of their result as FDE Announces All Grades promotion policy.
FDE Class 3 to 4 Promotion Policy
According to the class III and IV promotion policy, the students need to fulfill the criteria, which is mentioned below in order to promote the students to the next grade. The students can check the promotion criteria:
• Students must achieve 40% in each subject as their minimum pass percentage.
• If the students have overall aggregate 40% despite of failing in one or two subjects.
• The students, who will be failed in more than two subjects, they will be retained in the class.
FDE Class 5 to 9 Promotion Policy
As per promotion policy for class 5 to 9, the subjects will be divided into two categories:
Class 5 category -1
• English, Math, General Science
Class 5 category -2
• Urdu, Islamiat and Social Studies
Class 6 to 8 category -1
• English, Math & General Science
Class 6 to 8 category -2
• Urdu, Islamiyat, Geography, History, Computer Science and Elective subjects.
In the class VI to VII promotion policy in category A, the students must fulfill the criteria, which is under mentioned, to consider for the promotion to the next grade:
• The minimum passing percentage in each subject will be 40%
• Failure in any subject with 15% marks with overall aggregate of 40%
• Failing in two subjects, one from each category with 15% marks with overall 40% aggregate marks.
• Failing in two subjects in category 2 with 15% marks with overall 40% aggregate marks.
• Failing in two subjects of category I shall be retained in the same class.
The promotion policy for class 5 to Class 8 in category B with minimum pass percentage for external exams / centralized exams 2022 managed by FDE for these classes will be 35% for each subject.
Add a Comment
Comments will be shown after admin approval.
Spam comments will not be approved at all.
Intermediate Result 2023
Related Educational News
11th Class Result 2023
11th Class Result 2023 Punjab Boards
Punjab Past Papers Matric 9th 10th
Primary Results 5th & 8th Class
BISE Punjab Boards
Sindh Educational Boards
KPK Examination Boards
Public Service Commission
University Results Gruaduation, Masters Classes
Subscribe by EmailSubscribe by Email
Position Holders Matric 2022
Position Holders Inter 2022