News | BISE Lahore | FBISE | AIOU | BISE Multan | BISE Rawalpindi | BISE Faisalabad | BISE Gujranwala | BISE Sargodha | BISE Sahiwal | BISE DG Khan | BISE Bahawalpur | Entry Test Result | Exam | B.com | B.Ed | M.Ed | DAE Result | Election 2018 | Date Sheets 2022 | Admissions 2022 | Merit List 2022 | Admission Applications | Prize Bond Result | Schools in Pakistan | Ranking | Merit Calculator | Institutions in Pakistan | Translate Free | Urdu Keyboard Editor
Trending: Matric Result 2022 Islamabad Board | Federal Board 10th Class Result 2022 | fbise | Colleges in Pakistan | Admissions in Pakistan | School & College Ranking | Merit Calculator 2022
Chevening Scholarships 2023-24 Detailed Information
The government of United Kingdom offers the Chevening international scholarship programs and Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office and partner organizations have financed the scholarship scheme. The candidates will avail the fully funded scholarships for one year master degree in UK. The students will get Chevening scholarships 2023-24 detailed information.
UK government has been offering this Chevening scholarship since 1983 and over 50,000 professional availed this scholarship, in which 2000 Pakistani students are also included. Now UK government has offered this scholarship to over 1500 students all over the world for the year 2023-24.
The Acting British High Commissioner to Pakistan said that if you want to bring some change on local or global scale, and you want to be the best and what you do and you have some imagination to inspire others, then Chevening scholarship will be perfect opportunity for you to increase your knowledge and learning.
You can find something new about Chevening scholarships.
The Applicants must:
• Be citizens of Chevening-eligible countries.
• Return to country for minimum of two years after finishing of the scholarship.
• Have fulfilled all pre-requisites of an undergraduate degree to get entry into master’s program.
• Have minimum of two years of work experience 2,800 hours.
• Have applied to three different UK university courses and have received an offer from at least one of them.
Interested individuals will not be eligible to apply if they:
• Hold a British or dual British citizenship unless applicant is British Overseas Citizen, or has British nationality overseas and is applying from Hong Kong.
• Are an employee, former employee, or relative of an employee of the British government or Chevening Partner organizations.
• Have already studied in UK on a UK government-funded scholarship.
Required Application Documents
• All academic certificates and degrees
• Two reference letters
• One unconditional offer from any UK university
• A short biography about applicant
• Passport/National ID for interview
Chevening may request additional documents via email.
How to Apply?
The application for the scholarship will be started from 02 August 2022 as Chevening. The applicants should visit the official website online to get register themselves for the scholarship.
Payment of tuition fees
• Economy class travel to and from home country of the applicant.
• Arrival, departure, and travel top-up allowances a monthly stipend
£75 for TB testing where required.
• The shortlisted candidates are reviewed by reading committees and they score them against Chevening, regional and FCDO objectives.
• They are evaluated by academic advisers from UK institutions.
• Finally, shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview at British Embassy or High Commission in their home country, which selects final candidates.
|Application Open||02 August 2022|
|Application close||01 November 2022|
|Checking the eligibility criteria of the applicants||02 November 2022|
|Assessment Of Eligible Candidates By Reading Committees That Send Their Scores To British Embassies / High Commissions||Mid Nov – Dec|
|Shortlisted for interview||Early mid Feb 2023|
|Deadline for submitting documents||Feb - Late April 2023|
|interview||27 Feb to 28 April 2023|
|Result||June 2023 Onward|
|Offer deadline||13 July 2023|
|Start of study||Sep – Oct 2023|
The application for the scholarships will be received by 01 November 2022.
Add a Comment
Comments will be shown after admin approval.
Spam comments will not be approved at all.
10th Class Date Sheet 2022
Related Educational News
9th Class Result 2022 Punjab Boards
Punjab Past Papers Matric 9th 10th
Primary Results 5th & 8th Class
BISE Punjab Boards
Sindh Educational Boards
KPK Examination Boards
Public Service Commission
University Results Gruaduation, Masters Classes
Subscribe by EmailSubscribe by Email