Rehmatul Lil Alameen Inter & Undergraduate Scholarships 2021
Government of the Punjab has made the announcement regarding the announcement of 1 billion Rehmatul Lil Alameen scholarship for inter and graduate class scholarships for the students. According to the latest statistics, total 14891 students will be granted this scholarship. Total 891 students of the undergraduate class will be granted the scholarships and intermediate students having number of 14000 will get this scholarship annually. The scholarship amount of Rs.25,000/- per student, will be awarded to the students of the intermediate class.
Eligibility Criteria for Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarship
Rehmatul Lil Alameen scholarship will be granted to the public school students on the basis of the following categories:
The matric result of the students will be considered for grant of scholarship, which can have following criteria:
• Students, who have obtained at least 60% marks in SSC class exams from any public sector school and get admission in public sector college within two years of passing the exams.
• The candidates must not avail any other scholarship.
• Scholarships will be awarded to students of science and humanities on ratio of 60:40 on fair gender distribution.
Rehmatul Lil Almeen scholarship for need based applicants, who meet the following criteria:
• The income of parent of needy students must be less than Rs.25000/- per month.
• Parents of students must not own over 5 acres of agriculture land or 5 marla house in the city.
• Note: Out of 50% of need based scholarships, 10% quota will be reserved for the students of the government employees ranging from Grade 1 to 4.
Rehmatul Lil Almeen scholarship for merit based applicants, who meet the following criteria:
• Marks of candidates will be verified from data, which will be provided by board in Punjab.
• The candidates, who get admission in public sector institute out of their own district, the merit will be considered on basis of their domiciled district.
• Note: the merit of candidacy will be decided on the basis of their residential district and not the admitted district/place.
How to apply for Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship online, please visit the Punjab Government's Department of Higher Education or click on the given link below.
Rehmatul Lil Alameen Inter & Undergraduate Scholarships 2021 Online Apply