Admission on Baluchistan Reserved Seats 2020 Across Pakistan
Various leading universities in the public sector have the reserved seats for the students belong to Baluchistan province. When the admissions are started in these universities in different programs, all of the seats are covered with the grant of admission to the students but most of the seats reserved for the students of Baluchistan are kept empty due to non provision of the students from this province. Now it has been decided that the students belong to Baluchistan province can submit their application forms for admission in FA, FSc, BS & MA, MSc for session 2020 through the Career Testing Services Pakistan. Admission on Baluchistan Reserved Seats 2020 Across Pakistan.
The candidates can get the application forms from the designated bank branch located in Quetta @ Rs.800/- and they can submit the applications forms with the required documents by the closing date of 25-08-2020. The candidates can follow the procedure to forward their application forms and they will be granted admission on the merit policy of the marks established as 50% last degree arks and 50% entry test marks. The candidates will note the detail of the universities, in which the admissions will be granted to the students on the reserved seats for Baluchistan province.
Balochistan Reserved Seats Universities
- Government College University, Lahore.
- Islamia College Peshawar.
- Edward College Peshawar.
- Kinnaird College For Women Lahore.
- Home Economics College Rana Liaquat Ali Khan for Women Karachi.
- Lahore College for Women Lahore.
- University of Punjab, Lahore.
- Government College University Faisalabad.
- University of Gujarat (Main Campus/Sub Campuses).
- Ghazi University, Dera Ghazi Khan.
- Education University, Lahore.
- The University of Sargodha.
- Bahauddin Zakriya University, Multan (Main Campus/Sub campuses).
- Islamia University, Bahawalpur.
The candidates are asked to visit this page and they can find the detailed information regarding the admissions in the particular classes mentioned in the university and they also note the necessary documents, which are mentioned there.