View latest educational results 2020 of class 9th, 10th / Matric / SSC, Intermediate / HSSC / FA / FSc / Inter, 5th / Primary, 8th / Middle, DAE, DBA, D.COM, BA / BBA / BCom / BSc / B.Ed, MA / MSc / MBA / MIT / MCS, MBBA / M.Ed, LLB, Engineering, M.Phil, PhD from all BISE / boards and Universities by roll number & by name and check old result 2019 online.
Coronavirus Update Pakistan Total:305031 Islamabad:16005 Punjab:98041 Sindh:133125 KPK:37185 Balochistan:13798 AJK:2451 Gilgit:3336 Deaths:6415 Recovered:292044

UoK Online Semester Exams Notification

2020-08/9395_1_25299.jpeg




Karachi, University of Karachihas issued the notification regarding conducting the online exams of the students of the different programs. The Registrar of the Karachi University has issued the notification regarding the decision of the online exams of the semester and the annual exams and it will also be applied on the colleges, which are affiliated with this university. UoK Online Semester Exams Notification.

According to the notification, the online exams will be held on four different procedures, which are specified that 1) during session assessment 2) final exams, 3) practical / lab work assessment and 4) supply exams and exams of the affiliated colleges. The university will take the exams during the session assessment (mid term, term paper / case study project / thematic essay, individual or group presentation, class test/ class activity / quiz /E-portfolio, open book assessment / individual or group oral exams).
It is also discussed in the practical and lab work in the notification that the practical part is set aside and only the methodology part of the lab work will be included in the exams. For this purpose, the videos of the result of the lab practical will be shared with the students. The assessment will be done through the oral exams and the practical work, internship and the shortage of the lab assessment will be made through the guidelines being provided by the relevant council and profession bodies. It is also told that the procedure of all these exams will be on the basis of the final exams and for the affiliated colleges, it was told that 40% marks will be taken from the result of the colleges and remaining 60% marks will be under the final exams policy of the Karachi University. The colleges, which have the annual exams system, their exams will also be held according to the final exams policy.






BISE Results Intermediate & Matric
 


Close x